Open Focus Attention Webinars
This webinar will help you to fully understand what Mindfulness practice really is and how to make it a lot more efficient by applying Open Focus attention.
I can teach you
• how to be effortlessly aware of what is happening in the Now
• how to observe your thoughts passing by like clouds on the sky
• how to become aware of tension in your body and how to release it
• how to observe habitual patterns in your thinking and feeling and how to let them go
• how to create peace in your everyday life
Mindfulness teaches us to pay attention to our experience so we can interrupt our habitual patterns that may not be helpful for us. Open Focus suggest not only to pay attention, but to become aware how we pay attention. It is because Open Focus brings the idea of four attention styles and introduces the concept of attention flexibility. You can read a full article here.
The webinar is interactive.
It lasts one hour (but usually slightly longer).
Only 5 attenders are accepted to maintain quality of teaching.
Webinars are held on Zoom platform.
The webinar on Tuesday 7th January is fully booked
The next date is Friday 17th January 2020, 7pm (London time)
Please, enquire using contact form.